Friday, November 13, 2009

Bragging....

Time to brag about my 2 SMART kids!!!

First Jaiden: They write in a journal everyday in school, so we got her one for home. Sunday morning she was sitting at the island while I was making breakfast. She was writting in her journal. She wrote:
"Nov. 8
My mom is big"
WOW!! I was so surprised and proud she wrote that all on her own! Correct date and everything! But then I asked her what she meant by "BIG". She said "old, but I don't know how to write that!"
Not sure if I'd rather be BIG or OLD??!!

Jakob: He can count!! And he knows ALL his letters! He was sitting on the floor playing with cars and trucks. He started counting is cars... 1-2-3-4-5... as he put them in his truck!! He can also name all of his letters. What a big (almost 3 yr old) he's becoming!

rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment